CPA or Senior Tax Accountant
ARE YOU TIRED OF WORKING CRAZY HOURS DURING TAX SEASON?
Martin James CPA, PC an established and growing CPA and financial planning firm of 32 years in Mooresville, IN is seeking a full-time individual with public accounting and tax experience. Our firm provides clients of all sizes in every industry, with a wide array of service offerings including tax, consulting and wealth management. We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide continuing education opportunities. We aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employee, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
This position will work with mid-size and small companies in various industries and work on multiple engagements. Prior public accounting experience along with QuickBooks experience is required. Responsible for developing strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their business. Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Preparation of individual & business income tax returns
- Preparation of sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Preparation of compiled financial statements including all facets of monthly, quarterly and annual adjusting and closing process.
- Preparation of personal property tax returns
- Accuracy and exceptional organizational skills and client service oriented
- Ability to work independently and meet reporting deadlines and time constraints
- Ultra Tax and Creative Solutions software knowledge or similar tax software
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (Microsoft Suite)
Our 32-year history has allowed us to build strong client relationships and provide a stable work environment. If you are tired of working 70-80-hour work weeks during “tax season” then look no further! We have established systems and processes in place that make it less “taxing” on our team. Another “perk” established at our firm is working four (4) days Monday thru Thursday with Friday’s off during the off-season! If you are ready to work with great clients in an established firm and you are qualified and interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (317) 834-2290.
Martin James Investment & Tax Management
130 Meadow Lake Drive, Mooresville, IN 46158
Phone: 317.834.2276 ● Fax: 317.834.2290